The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Fate Stay Night episode 3

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #95487  by Don
 Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:57 pm
It seems like the anime has really taken off so you can find it near the top of www.torrentspy.com's Unsorted section under Anime and presumably any major place you get your Anime from since it's pulling near Naruto numbers in terms of upload/download. If you're looking for this and can't find it, I can look it up after work.

Just like Day 3 in Fate is when the story actually begins, episode 3 is a good place to start the Anime. I think the fighting is still inferior to the original slideshow in the game, but it's starting to get better. If you haven't played the game you'd be hopelessly confused by the fighting system, but that's okay because most people who play the game don't get the system either, and even if you do it doesn't make sense in the first place.

Rin appears to be permanently in her 'temporary stupidity' state and is just flat out disappointing, along with Archer. I don't think the Anime will do well without its #2 and #3 most popular characters pulling their fair share of excitement. So far it's all Saber's show and while she is the most popular character in Fate, she's not even the most popular pair. The other characters need to get involved for this to go anywhere.