The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• For anybody who has ever worked in a restaurant...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #95812  by Blotus
 Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:39 am
I suggest you see "Waiting..."

It's the food service equivalent of Office Space or Clerks and is just really fuckin' funny. Only problem I had with it is that it was definitely written by a waiter, as all of the kitchen staff are perverted degenerate slobs. Oh well, still loved it. Give 'er a shot.
 #95814  by Lox
 Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:04 am
Black Lotus wrote:Only problem I had with it is that it was definitely written by a waiter, as all of the kitchen staff are perverted degenerate slobs.
So, how is that any different than real life? :)

Just kidding...I was actually kitchen staff though a few of our cooks fit that bill there were a few that were cool.
 #95825  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:17 pm
Black Lotus wrote:I suggest you see "Waiting..."

It's the food service equivalent of Office Space or Clerks and is just really fuckin' funny. Only problem I had with it is that it was definitely written by a waiter, as all of the kitchen staff are perverted degenerate slobs. Oh well, still loved it. Give 'er a shot.
I was kinda disappointed that the kitchenstaff was left relatively to their own devices in that film. I could relate to the final table though coming in at 3 minutes to close. Ooops...I'm just all thumbs today.