The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Spiderman in black?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#96024  by Kupek
 Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:29 am
Then they're setting up for Venom. Nice.

#96025  by Lox
 Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:33 am
Ooooooooh. :)

Has anyone seen his new suit in Ultimate Spiderman? Tony Stark designed it and it looks kind of like an Iron Man/Spiderman combo. I'm not a big fan of it, but I'll at least see where they're going with it.

#96026  by Julius Seeker
 Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:53 am
I think Venom too

#96028  by Nev
 Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:42 am
The black costume was a great overall story arc. And Venom may be the best Spider-Villan ever.

#96035  by Zeus
 Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:44 pm
The Seeker wrote:I think Venom too
It all starts with Spidey wearing the symbiote, so I"m quite happy about it :-)

#96037  by Lox
 Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:43 pm
Zeus wrote:
I really want to see how they'll introduce the symbiote. I assume it'll be similar to the Ultimate Spiderman story so no more alien life form stuff.

#96044  by Zeus
 Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:00 am
Lox wrote:
Zeus wrote:
I really want to see how they'll introduce the symbiote. I assume it'll be similar to the Ultimate Spiderman story so no more alien life form stuff.
The alien life form thing won't fly in movies, not with the type of films they've made. It would have to be something else

#96045  by Lox
 Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:39 am
That's why the Ultimate universe version would work well. It's basically a lab -created entity, from what I've seen.

#96046  by Chris
 Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:16 am
Lox wrote:Ooooooooh. :)

Has anyone seen his new suit in Ultimate Spiderman? Tony Stark designed it and it looks kind of like an Iron Man/Spiderman combo. I'm not a big fan of it, but I'll at least see where they're going with it.
That's not Ultimate spider man. that's the regular 616 marvel universe that went all iron spidey for the next year before he goes back to his old costume. It's for this big civil war crossover that forced me to drop all my marvel books...... Fuckers already killed Alpha Flight in the worst book I have ever read (New Avengers #16 had 16 splash pages for godsakes) And now they are killing the New Warriors which was one of the things that kept me in comics in the 90's.....seriously....fuck marvel....

and Go see V for Vendetta

#96052  by Lox
 Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:17 pm
That's the regular universe? Did not know that. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I'm kind of out of Marvel books at the moment too.

#96054  by SineSwiper
 Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:00 am
I dropped all of my Marvel comics because of the fucking crossovers. Haven't really gone back to looking at comics ever since.