The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• "I put my stunna shades on at night"

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #102359  by Ishamael
 Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:18 am
This is a quasi remix of an E-40 song with the Federation featuring a beat from Corey Hart's "I wear my sunglasses at night" (80's hit).

It's complicated, but bottom line is I need this song. I can't find it anywhere! I'd be perfectly happy buying it off of iTunes, but they don't have it either. Right now the only way to get my fix is by watching a bunch of teenage Filipinos dance to the song on YouTube ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=FaPO-K3XtoM). :)

Needless to say, I need the MP3..

#102373  by Nev
 Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:51 pm
I believe the title of the song is "I Wear My Stunna Glasses At Night".

Lemme do a little digging, I wouldn't mind having it too, I know the song you're talking about.

#102377  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:28 pm
They took out all of the best parts of the original song =P

#102380  by Ishamael
 Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:54 am
heh, you're right Nev.

Seeker/Von Karma - I'm sure Corey is glad to be relevent again after 20 years. When I first heard that song, I was thinking "I KNOW this beat was lifted from something else". It'd be pretty sweet to see E-40/Federation/Corey Hart all together. And when I say sweet, I mean HILLARIOUS!

#102383  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:04 am
Well, I am not sure if he has actually been anything major outside of Canada (and apparently Vice City). Either way, rappers and hip hop musicians love 80's music =)

#106167  by Nev
 Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:41 pm
I finally ended up with a copy of this, Ish, if you want it.