The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I'm sorry, but did "All the King's Men" go straight to DVD??

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #103288  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:47 am
I remember seeing previews for the film (starring Sean Penn) and never seeing that it was released in theaters in my area (STL). I'm so pissed that I missed it in theaters since it actually comes out on DVD on the 19th. I don't understand how I could have let this film slip through my grasp at the box office. I feel like gouvenor Tarken, the tighter my grip, the more flims slip through my fingers.

#103293  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:33 am
Don't worry. The movie was seriously quite bad. At least with the DVD you will be able to put on captions so you can understand what is being said; because I certainly could not. Well, with the exception of Anthony Hopkins, Jude Law, and Kate Winslet's characters. Sean Penn, I could not understand a word he was saying, it was quite frustrating.

Why did I watch it? I did not have a clue what the movie was about. What would YOU think it was about if you saw a movie called "All the Kings Men" starring Jude Law, Sean Penn, Anthony Hopkins, and Kate Winslet? =P