The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• ATHF Colon Movie Film for Theatres

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #106577  by Manshoon
 Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:09 am
Saw this with a buddy from work last Saturday. Basically if you're a fan of the show you'll enjoy this movie. One of the funniest parts for me was in the very beginning with the concessions parody. Also good were the flashbacks with the Phil Collins music and the barrage of star wipes (and a voice chanting "star..." every time one happened). Since this was a movie they let in some swear dialogue but didn't go overboard on it, and actually left in the bleeps where they'd normally be. I liked that, because it's actually funnier when you hear the bleeps because you know damn well what they're saying anyway. There could've been more dialogue from Carl and the Mooninites, and towards the end the story fizzled a bit, but I was mostly satisified with it. Overall I give it a B+.
Last edited by Manshoon on Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#106578  by Flip
 Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:34 am
Sweet, i'm going to try and hit it this weekend.

#106581  by Tessian
 Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:19 pm
I wanna see it...but I don't know if it's worth the price of admission though...

Actually it's more that I spend weekends with my gf and there aren't any decent theatres nearby...but eh :P

#106586  by Chris
 Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:52 am
I deciderd to go to a press screening of a certian arachnid movie instead. I'm not allowed to say how spectacular fucking awesome it was fr another week.....but yeah....full review wen the NDA expires