The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Lost finale? Anyone catch this?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #107404  by Ishamael
 Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm
Un...believable. Caught the last several eps on abc.com and I am FULLY back on the Lost bandwagon.

And I don't see how this and Heroes gets mentioned in the same breath. Lost is on a completely different level from the mediocrity of Heroes.

#107407  by SineSwiper
 Thu May 31, 2007 11:12 pm
Heh, everybody I talk to says that the plot for Lost is lost. I don't hear anybody bitching about Heroes.

#107415  by Lox
 Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:00 am
The finale was awesome. It got me very excited for next season.

Season 2 was so so, but I thought 3 brought it back to being almost as good as Season 1.

#107485  by Ishamael
 Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:32 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Heh, everybody I talk to says that the plot for Lost is lost. I don't hear anybody bitching about Heroes.
Lost was bad earlier. I was completely off the bandwagon and aiming flaming arrows to set it on fire.

But now I've run and caught back up to the bandwagon and am completely back on it.

When Lost is "on it", it completely outclasses Heroes to the point I feel icky even using the two in the same sentence.

#107628  by Blotus
 Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:51 pm
I watched the first four episodes as they aired and wasn't very impressed. I decided I'd wait until the season was over and then watch them all.

And now that I have, I'm angry that I'll have to wait so long for the next goddamn season. I enjoyed most of this one.

#107629  by Chris
 Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:15 am
Lost got better whn they Hired Brian K. Vaugn as part of their writing staff toward the end of the season. his first episode as well as what came after were miles above the rest of the season. All in all I found lost to be great when certain writers were part of the staff. Paul Dini in season one and now BKV. for some reason they elevated the show to great levels of awesome.