The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• this was brilliant.....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#113333  by Tessian
 Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:31 pm
that was pretty cool... even though I've only ever seen old episodes with the... 4th doctor? puffy hair and scarf.

#113334  by Chris
 Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:39 pm
Tessian wrote:that was pretty cool... even though I've only ever seen old episodes with the... 4th doctor? puffy hair and scarf.
tom baker. yeah. I loved his stuff.

#113340  by SineSwiper
 Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:45 pm
Tom Baker was and still is the best Doctor, but Peter Jackson was pretty funny. Nowadays, the campiness factor has been multiplied by over nine-thousand.

#113342  by Tessian
 Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:11 am
SineSwiper wrote:Tom Baker was and still is the best Doctor, but Peter Jackson was pretty funny. Nowadays, the campiness factor has been multiplied by over nine-thousand.
How DARE you scorn David Tenant! He is THE MAN!

#113343  by Chris
 Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:21 am
SineSwiper wrote:Tom Baker was and still is the best Doctor, but Peter Jackson was pretty funny. Nowadays, the campiness factor has been multiplied by over nine-thousand.
butt shit. watch any of the moffat or cornell episodes. which are amazing......any that the others write are terrible but the moffat and cornell eps are quickly turning into one of my favorites. seriously....watch episodes like Human Nature, Brink, Shakespeare code, 42 and they are fucking fantastic. watch any of the Russ T davies eps and they are campy shit......if he handed the reigns to one of those two as head writer the show would be the best it's ever been. but at this point....I love tennant. I think he is definitely a very close second to baker with Pertwee just behind