The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Naruto's last filler arc.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #125374  by Eric
 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:35 pm
I actually really really enjoyed this one up until the care bear ending.

All that build up for absolutely nothing. :(

It's like they had this set-up for a Kyuubi vs Kyuubi with Naruto vs Sora. Or at the very least you'd get to see Konaha's forces that were available fight a pseudo-Kyuubi at 1/4 the strength of the real thing or whatever.

But instead they played the "You have friends now" card, and ruined what could have been an awesome battle. -_- Curse you filler, I knew the rules of filler, but I allowed myself to be sucked in and set up for disappointment!

Honestly would if have been so bad for them to beat the ever living crap out of each other, THEN have him come to his senses and be friends with everyone? Honestly.

The last 4 minutes of the episode with Asuma and Shikamaru were non-filler also, just an fyi because it leads directly into the next manga arc with Akatsuki.

#125375  by Tessian
 Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm
Geez Eric... we got 3 forums and you still post in the wrong one? ;)

#125379  by SineSwiper
 Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Eh? This is M&M, which is the right forum.

#125383  by Zeus
 Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:27 am
It has been better filler than the drudge in the past, but it's still fucking filler....for no fucking reason. Give me my Kakashi Gaiden and let's get on with Naruto's fucking training already