The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• MTV VMA - seemed like they were boring this year

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #148745  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 am
The only interesting thing really was something that you didn't really need to see; that is Lady Gaga winning a record breaking 8 awards. She didn't perform last night. Eminem left after the beginning of the show. Kanye behaved. Hostess was some chick I hadn't even heard of before (compared to Russel Brand last year). It was really boring; coming off of what was probably one of the most memorable shows last year.

I didn't even realize that annoyingly boring "Not Afraid" song was Eminem until last night; along with his silly looking creeping around in the video I love The Way You Lie (like he is the Linkin Park singer), all I can say is: how you have fallen Mr. Mathers. Hopefully he'll have something better in store for his next album, this one falls far below what he is capable of.
 #148746  by Flip
 Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:32 am
Wasnt the host Chelsea Handler? Shes a pretty funny comedian with her own pretty funny nightly show on a cable network. She whote a few books about being a drunken whore, too.
 #148748  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 pm
Chelsea is actually pretty funny but needs a support staff around her to be very entertaining. I didn't watch the show last night since more important shit was on (football, mad men, season finales of True Blood, Hung and Entourage) so I really can't comment on her performance.
 #148750  by Flip
 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 pm
Yeah her show is pretty funny. Its just a round table of comedians who make fun of the daily headlines and the most awesome midget ever, Chuy (Chewey). Its def her comedian guest commentators and Chuy who make the show.