The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Mobile Suit Gundam UC (Unicorn)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #153600  by M'k'n'zy
 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 pm
I just finished watching the first three episodes of this, the other three aren't out yet. I was almost amazed by how much I enjoyed this. Has anyone else here watched it?
 #153602  by Shrinweck
 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 pm
No, I caught a couple episodes of Break Blade and I'm not that interested but I suppose I'll have to give this a chance, too.
 #153603  by Anarky
 Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 pm
So out of the anime loop. I still haven't even watched all the Ippo that came out a couple of years ago.
 #153696  by Shrinweck
 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 am
This is pretty great. A higher production value than the newer Gundam series mixed with the quality of plot from stuff like Zeta Gundam. Not exactly a break from the regular plots they do, though. Kinda makes me want to rewatch Gundam Seed. Is it bad that when she introduced herself as Audrey Burne I wanted the guy's line to be "Okay, I'm going to give you another moment to come up with a better fake name." It's along the same lines as my personal favorite not-so-inconspicuous fake name, Ian Cognito.