The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Wonderful classical music for those of you with faster connections...great for studying or relaxing.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #44383  by Tortolia
 Tue May 08, 2001 3:56 pm
<div style='font: 9pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.mostlyclassical.com">Mmm.</a>

Wonderful classical music for those of you with faster connections...great for studying or relaxing.</div>

#44385  by Ishamael
 Tue May 08, 2001 4:17 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif", Modern; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Cool. Gonna have to keep that in mind when I get my high speed connection...if the new place has high speed available that is...</div>

#44387  by Tortolia
 Tue May 08, 2001 4:23 pm
<div style='font: 9pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Yeah...it's the sister site of digitallyimported.com, which has trance and eurodance streams (which are nice, but not quite good for studying).</div>

#44399  by Torgo
 Tue May 08, 2001 9:22 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Excellent find, my friend.</div>

#44400  by Tortolia
 Tue May 08, 2001 9:28 pm
<div style='font: 9pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Thanks. Had been listening to the techno earlier when I realized I could really do with some good classical while studying. Made all the difference in the world.</div>