The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• bwah!!  Not to beat this to death, but read what Stephen Carpenter of the Deftones says about AC/DC... hehehe... my point exactly...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #44447  by El Kabong
 Thu May 10, 2001 4:01 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.guitar.com/features/viewfeat ... tar.com</a>

bwah!! Not to beat this to death, but read what Stephen Carpenter of the Deftones says about AC/DC... hehehe... my point exactly...</div>

#44451  by Ishamael
 Thu May 10, 2001 7:20 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif", Modern; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>LOL! Right on the money. AC/DC figures that as long as people like Oracle still think they are the shit, they as well stick to the formula. ;)</div>

#44478  by S.Cody2
 Fri May 11, 2001 3:12 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Copperplate Gothic", Modern; text-align: left; '>You had several 'points', none of which were as clear as that.</div>

#44484  by El Kabong
 Fri May 11, 2001 4:12 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>It's not my fault you're dense... it was perfectly clear to me... ;)</div>

#44495  by S.Cody2
 Sat May 12, 2001 12:27 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Copperplate Gothic", Modern; text-align: left; '>Wow...You actually understand your own words? A rare talent.</div>