The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Is anybody else sick to fucking death of Shrek?!  It's only been out for two days, but I've been hearing it EVERYWHERE since a month or two ago!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #44751  by SineSwiper
 Sat May 19, 2001 10:10 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", Modern; text-align: left; '>Burger King
Cartoon Network
Kroger
Heinz

And then there's the interviews and news and all of the other bullshit that goes with this movie. I'm so Sheiked out that I'm not going to see the damn thing just on principal.</div>

#44752  by Blotus
 Sat May 19, 2001 10:20 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow", Modern; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>I'll rent it, just 'cause Eddie Murphey rules.</div>

#44768  by Nemissa
 Sun May 20, 2001 5:27 pm
<div style='font: 9pt system, Modern; text-align: left; '>Your loss. I'm glad that I'd heard nothing about it up until it's release, or I'd have passed it up for the same reason.</div>

#44773  by Tortolia
 Sun May 20, 2001 10:09 pm
<div style='font: 9pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Way to hurt The Man, Sine.</div>

#44776  by Gentz
 Mon May 21, 2001 11:17 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Try working at the movie theatre : )</div>

#44791  by Crono
 Mon May 21, 2001 11:33 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I've not gone to a theater movie in ages, anyhow (aside from the dollar theaters). But if I did do so, I'd still wanna see it.</div>