The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Run Lola Run!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45011  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon May 28, 2001 5:21 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Wow. Great flick. It was german with english subs, but still, cool ass flick. Music kicked ass plus a lot of little side stories.</div>

#45027  by S.Cody2
 Mon May 28, 2001 11:04 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Copperplate Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Are you going to tell anyone why? I know I'm much more wont to see a recommended film if the praise has some backing. But hey, I'm fickle.</div>
 #45030  by Ganath
 Mon May 28, 2001 11:14 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>It was sort of cool. But the animated parts sucked ass. :)

Also some parts just made no sense, but then again they weren't supposed to.

Overall, I thought it was a cool movie. Although that part where it showed that lady becoming a dominatrix really came out of nowhere...</div>

No.

#45039  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue May 29, 2001 1:02 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>You have to go see it, if I were to say anything about it, it would ruin the movie.</div>
 #45040  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue May 29, 2001 1:04 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>...but also the old lady becoming deeply religious and then the dood on the bike becoming a heroin addict were weird also.</div>

#45042  by S.Cody2
 Tue May 29, 2001 2:09 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Copperplate Gothic"; text-align: left; '>You must write a pretty fucking poor summary, in that case.</div>

#45086  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu May 31, 2001 5:08 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Shut up and go watch the movie already.</div>