The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Saw Shrek too.  I really like that one.  Was this thing made to piss on Disney or what?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45258  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:06 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>...disney has now been soaked in urine.

BTW, anyone see 'Atlantis' yet?</div>
 #45260  by Tessian
 Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:22 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>But yes.. they had great fun in making fun of Disney. I don't think the movie would have been quite as entertaining without it though :)

Woman: It's a talking puppet
Pinoccio: I'm not a puppet, I'm a REAAAL BOY
Soldier: Right,, take the possessed toy away</div>
 #45261  by Tessian
 Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:24 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>See? It's annoying to have to load up a message's text, especially when the inside message is shorter than the subject.
Give the poor Shrine server a break :)</div>
 #45262  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Jun 24, 2001 5:28 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Reasons why...

1) I've been here longer.

2) I can.

I think those are two very good reasons, unless their are some written rules of posting etiquette somewhere that I may have overlooked on accident, or were changed without my knowledge(like some people's names!).</div>
 #45269  by Kupek
 Mon Jun 25, 2001 12:50 am
<div style='font: 10pt Verdana, Tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>He really didn't like the ending; how the Beast turned into a dashing young man. See how it fits into Shrek? As soon as the princess revealed her condition, I knew how it was going to end because of the director's views on Beauty and the Beast.</div>

#45272  by Torgo
 Mon Jun 25, 2001 1:28 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Jeffery Katzenberg, the "K" in SKG.</div>

#45273  by Torgo
 Mon Jun 25, 2001 1:50 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Having your modem disconnect when loading a post to see an extra line of text is not fun, contrary to popular belief.</div>