The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• For the 117th time in history, a movie made Ish cry...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45470  by Lox
 Wed Jul 04, 2001 4:50 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I'm going to start this right off by saying if ANY of you make fun of his open-ness right now.. I don't know what he'll do,, just don't fuck with this, alright? Take it for what he makes it, agree or disagree, but do NOT poke fun. With that being said now:

NEVER before has a movie ever come CLOSE to making him emotional. Not Bambi, not Blow (that ending was sad though), not Pearl Harbor.. nothing. The last movie I can think of that ever really Affected him would be Arlington Road; that one made him poop. But that is not what I am talking about... the movie I am talking about he just saw at midnight. This movie affected him in some way I can't specifically figure. Within the first 20 minutes of the movie he was sobbing. There were numerous other parts that really hit him emotionally. Maybe it was the music and the plot or the story.. maybe the fact that he was sitting in a dark room, naked, with a leather whip and with headphones on watching an emotionally powerful movie at 1am.. maybe he felt empathy for the characters.. all I really know is: during the credits he.... cried. he just cried. For the 117th time in history, a movie had made Ish cry.

That movie, was Carrot Top in "Chairman of the Board"

Say what you will, I don't care if you thought the movie sucked ass.. I believe that would just convey your own shallowness. This movie somehow found a way to affect Ish unlike Any other movie he has ever seen(besides the first 116). I can't exactly explain it... all I can do is tip my hat.

hehe...sorry, Tessian. I just had to let everyone know that Ish could feel this way, too. :)</div>

#45475  by Ganath
 Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:31 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Jeez Lox, you're such a shallow prick! :)</div>

#45476  by Ishamael
 Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:13 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '> I bawled like newborn baby after that great thesbian feat. To think that Carrot Top had that range of talent. Brilliant! How any of you shallow losers managed not to cry after that new classic is beyond me.</div>
 #45482  by Tessian
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:26 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I mean Damn, you COPIED my whole damn post, piece of shit! :)

Get your own damn material, at least I ment what I wrote

Damn plageristic assholes... you'll be hearing from my penguin</div>

#45483  by Tessian
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:41 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>lol, I agree</div>

#45484  by Lox
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:49 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I adjusted certain sentences to fit Ish better. :)</div>

#45485  by Ganath
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:49 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>And every last one of those words can be found in the dictionary, which I'm sure YOU plagarized! Get your own words, you damned plagarist!</div>

#45486  by Eric
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 2:09 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I can't wait until the day a real lawyer uses that in their defence. ;P</div>
 #45496  by Tessian
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:17 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I don't even OWN a dictionary.. What's that? What's that thick book sticking out from under my bed where only the "Dict" is sticking out? Not a dictionary I can tell you! *nudges book under bed*

Ridiculous I tell you</div>

#45499  by Ganath
 Thu Jul 05, 2001 9:05 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>"Dict" you say... obviously slang for "Dick". Not only is this person a plagarist, but he is obscene and disgusting! I say he should be charged with plagarism and inappropriate/obscene conduct!</div>

#45500  by Crono
 Fri Jul 06, 2001 12:05 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Hey man, don't diss Carrot Top. I mean, that woman in the collect calling commercial calls him "The Top" ...so he MUST be cool.</div>

#45505  by Nemissa
 Fri Jul 06, 2001 2:03 am
<div style='font: 9pt system; text-align: left; '>She calls him "Carrot Sticks" in this region.</div>

#45506  by Torgo
 Fri Jul 06, 2001 3:14 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I cry whenever I see Carrot Top...or Pauly Shore...or Gallahger...</div>

#45516  by Tessian
 Sat Jul 07, 2001 12:39 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>HOW did I know one of you immature pervs would turn that against me? :)</div>

#45519  by Ganath
 Sat Jul 07, 2001 1:12 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Have you any grounds for accusing me of "immaturity" and "perversion"? Dare I say, you should be charged with libel too!</div>

#45581  by Crono
 Tue Jul 10, 2001 5:50 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>No no, not the woman who walks by him. Another one of the commercials, where this announcer woman calls him that.</div>

#45608  by SineSwiper
 Fri Jul 13, 2001 11:26 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Hey! Don't be dissing Gallager.</div>