The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Pay it Forward...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45559  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Jul 08, 2001 11:53 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>This movie was one of the best movies I've seen that have Kevin Spacey in them. Top 3 movies with Kevin Spacey, Pay it Forward, Usual Suspects, and American Beauty. I thought this movie was great. The concept in the movie is so simple that a 7th grade boy thought it up, and yet it changed the U.S. in the movie and kinda brought everyone together. It also has my favorite philosophy, the world is shit. It is, a ball of shit, and we have to make it better. But what is it with these recent almost reality films that makes them so sad all the time? I mean, there are some powerful scenes like, when Helen Hunt goes to see her mom, or when Kevin Spacy and Helen Hunt are outside his apartment arguing and he's telling her how he got disfigured, or the ending, now that was a kick in the bean bag. Damn, this movie kicked ass though, one of the best movies I've seen in awhile.</div>

#45560  by Gentz
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:30 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>The movie got VERY mixed reviews from what I've read</div>

#45567  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 1:57 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Fuck the critics, I'm part of the public!</div>

#45569  by Gentz
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:12 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Fuck the public, I'm part of the critics!</div>

#45571  by Blotus
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 2:59 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>"The public" probably liked Tomb Raider, too...</div>

#45573  by Chockboard
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 5:18 pm
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>Fuck everything! I'm a critic of the public!</div>
 #45575  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 10:21 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>FUCK NO!</div>

#45576  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Jul 09, 2001 10:21 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>FUCK YOU!</div>