The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just picked up the Big Trouble in Little China DVD...ah, a cult classic. Pure 80's schlock at its finest.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #45887  by Chockboard
 Mon Jul 23, 2001 4:42 pm
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>If you're a fan of the movie the DVD is worth the price, you get a whole mess of extended and deleted scenes on the bonus DVD. Haven't listened to the commentary by John Carpenter and Kurt Russell yet but it should be interesting.

And watching this flick always reminds me of how much Raiden sucked in Mortal Kombat the Movie.</div>

#45889  by El Kabong
 Mon Jul 23, 2001 5:02 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>"The check is in the mail..." Great movie...</div>

#45939  by Crono
 Thu Jul 26, 2001 1:46 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Sweet! I love it when they put so much extra footage into an older movie... makes it more worthwhile (whereas nowadays, they plan that stuff in advance for new movies).</div>

#45967  by Nev
 Fri Jul 27, 2001 2:31 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 8% 0% 8%; '>Great minds think alike! I called my local Blockbuster about that movie yesterday...and they don't carry it any more...</div>