The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Saw Final Fantasy again and noticed something pretty cool...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46499  by Torgo
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 2:34 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>The Zeus Cannon kind of looks like an angel. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I thought it was pretty interesting.</div>

#46502  by Tessian
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 4:26 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>??? I don't recall it looking anything like that</div>
 #46525  by Torgo
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 10:08 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>it kind of resembles the Wing Zero on the cover of the Endless Waltz DVD. And since a lot of Square games have angel-like bosses, it might be a little reference.

Of course, I might be stretching a bit, but that's how it struck me as.</div>

#46526  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 10:57 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I thought it looked like that a bit also.</div>

#46535  by Chockboard
 Sun Aug 19, 2001 12:32 pm
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>I thought it looked a lot like Junon's Mako Cannon...but that's silly, this movie had NOTHING in common with FFVII =)...</div>
 #46551  by Derithian/India
 Tue Aug 21, 2001 4:25 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: left; '>which I might add has the same name, looks the same and is described exactly the same byy a doctor person. In ff7 it just wasn't Cid</div>