The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just finished Braveheart... damn good movie

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46501  by Tessian
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 4:24 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Not much to say about it... it was great. Action, humor, gore, deciet, love.. it had it all. My fav was the wacky religious dude, he was awesome :)

Only bad thing was during the slow parts my mind kept drifting.. found Elise online before I watched it,, things didn't go too well. Hate it when the points you have in your mind don't hold up nearly as well out in the open.

Anywho.. I did make it through all 3 hours.. bloody 4:20 now; ohh well.. I was up till 5 last night :)</div>

#46504  by Gone to Shakers
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 9:06 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I saw that movie in theatres like 4 times, not to mention I also have it on VHS and DVD, and you're just seeing it now?!?!?!?! Best movie of all time says I =)</div>

#46507  by Gone to Shakers
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 1:44 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>You wouldn't call it the best movie of all time? So you're either like Starwars or Titanic, YOU MAKE ME SICK! =P</div>
 #46508  by Tessian
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 2:05 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I dunno what the Best movie is... but I'd watch Gladiator again a lot more easily than I would sit down and watch Braveheart again. Just not a movie I'd want to watch again and again</div>

#46514  by Kupek
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 2:22 pm
<div style='font: 10pt verdana, tahoma; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>Probably my favorite movie.</div>

#46517  by Blotus
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 3:40 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>Calling Braveheart the best movie of all time sounds reasonable to me. I'll never understand those who say the same about Star Wars. =)</div>

#46519  by Judgment 1999
 Sat Aug 18, 2001 6:50 pm
<div style='font: 14pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>That's one movie I need to see. Supposedly, I'm a direct descendant of William Wallace, the main character in that movie, according to my mom and uncle.</div>

#46555  by Lox
 Fri Aug 24, 2001 1:20 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yes, that is my favorite movie of all time. I am so pissed I never saw it in the theaters.</div>

#46591  by Nev
 Sun Aug 26, 2001 5:05 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 8% 0% 8%; '>A direct MALE LINE descendant? That would make you pretty damn special...</div>