The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Vertical Limit.... wtf?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46634  by Tessian
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 2:06 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Alright... I won't waste you're time in a lengthy review where I'll just run in circles: I didn't like the movie. My sister bought the DVD months ago and I never saw it before... I was bored. Main reason I didn't like it; I hate to watch people suffer... especially so helpless a situation. Just tears me up to watch.. can't stand it. How many damn times did they have to go back and the 3 slowly dying? They didn't ever really explain much either... what, exactly, happened with that Vaughn guy and Montgomery's wife? Did he use all her dex? Which is my other question; wtf was that pee-in-a-syringe? Something to keep your blood flowing? Can't say the explosions weren't nice though.. (if not uneccessary)
Send 6 people up to bring 3 people back down.. and 3 of them come back alive. That's not good. Trade the lives of 4 innocent, good & decent people for the life of your sister? I'm sorry to say I wouldn't... couldn't live with their deaths, and I don't think my sister could either.</div>

#46635  by G-man Joe
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 9:17 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>Spock said, "For the life of one, to save many." before he died. But Kirk knew he'd live again so he brought his entire crew to get him, "For the life of many, to save a friend." Or something like that.</div>

#46638  by S.Cody2
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 12:52 pm
<div style='font: 14pt Plakatbau; text-align: left; '>That's good, because it was an awful trainwreck.</div>

#46644  by SineSwiper
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 1:56 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Thanks, GMJ. You just ruined the spirit of two good movies with a badly paraphrased sentence.</div>

#46664  by Tessian
 Tue Aug 28, 2001 10:15 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>LOL!</div>

#46697  by G-man Joe
 Wed Aug 29, 2001 4:46 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>Actually, it was very close to what they said. So....you need to stop smoking and get your memory back to normal. Crazy addict.</div>