The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Oh yeah, anybody else see Jeepers Creepers?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #46872  by Blotus
 Fri Sep 07, 2001 10:56 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>Saw it a few days ago, and was expecting a good horror flick. Well, it was shaping up to be just that... until my buddies and I just started laughing after the first 30 minutes or so. Eventually the whole theatre was in stitches. The movie just got silly... shame, too. If it had retained the feel of the first 30 minutes, it would've been a kickass horror movie. Instead, it was a decent horror/comedy.

I still enjoyed it a lot though. Freaked-out at first, then shit me trousers laughing.</div>

#46873  by WooJin
 Fri Sep 07, 2001 11:51 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>It was like a modern B flick.</div>

#46874  by Gone to Shakers
 Sat Sep 08, 2001 2:42 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Cheesy horror movie, nothing wrong with that, I just hate the ones that actually try to be good, BOOOOOORING</div>

#46876  by Tessian
 Sat Sep 08, 2001 12:58 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>It tried to be good? From what I saw in the trailers.. it was going out there trying to be cheesy and make fun of horror movies in general</div>

#46878  by Gone to Shakers
 Sat Sep 08, 2001 3:34 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Ah, sorry, I mean trying to serious. Nothing wrong with a horror movie being cheesy, some people happen to love that kind</div>