The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Those of you who still has Fellowship of the Ring and Two Towers still fresh in your memory, read.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47150  by G-man Joe
 Tue Sep 25, 2001 10:36 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>If you recall the previews to Fellowship, it shows a great dark army of Orcs ascending Helm's Deep, where Aragorn and the remaining Fellowship are waiting with the army of Horan. That was not in the first trilogy but in the second, The Two Towers.

If anyone has seen the animated movie of "Lord of the Rings", I believe you have seen the template to the upcoming movie. LoTR was not produced or animated by the same producers of the made for TV "The Hobbit". LoTR used some live action and animated them, except the Hobbit characters. It was very well done. And in this film, it used some of the chapters from The Two Towers.

This is a good thing. For the ending to The Fellowship was open ended and will disappoint the "non-book reading" MTV generation. =8^)</div>

#47196  by Darx
 Fri Sep 28, 2001 3:54 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I have the DVD for that, and I think it said the same producer was involved.</div>