The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Lets talk music,

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #49760  by Gone to Shakers
 Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:11 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I finally have a mix which I really like, in this EXACT order of play:

1) Denial - Sevendust, I always like to start off with something heavy, and what better song than this one?
2) Changes - Tupac, and then with the best song of all time to follow it up
3) Fuel Injected - Swollen Members, something from the homeland
4) Enemy Turf - Lil Wayne and Juvenile, Something from the other end of the Continent
5) Hit 'Em Up - Tupac, It's a great song, musical and has a lot of aggression.
6) Stay Away - Nirvana, Another great song, and it fits in this slt perfectly
7) Otherside - Chilli Peppers, great song, seriously, there is no other song on the list where this song could fit in except after Stay Away.
8) Without Me - Eminem, something new
9) Genocide - Offspring, Offspings best song,
10) Northern Touch - Rascalz/Choclair, I just love this song, no better way to end off the mix.

I'd also like to put Superman by Eminem, and Bodies by Smashing Pumpkins in there, but I couldn't fit them in anywhere.</div>

#49761  by Eric
 Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:54 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Hehe, Lil Wayne and Juvenile have beef now. Although Wayne started with that oh boy remix.</div>
 #49762  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:09 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>1) Marshal Mathers - Eminem This song is so dark I feel dirty just listening to it.
2) Deer Dance - System Of A Down My God these boys are insane, to bad ma girl don't like them.
3) Schizm - Tool I know the damn piece fits cause I watched it fall on the ground, then my dog ate it.
4) Hey Baby - No Doubt What can I say, we were all in love with Gwen at some point.
5) By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers A song about love and heroin usage, or so A.K. described it.
6) Rexall - Dave Nevarro I only like the first minute and a half of this song, but it's still pretty good.
7) Always On Time - Ja-Rule He's ok.
8) IZZO - Jay-Z Come on, I sang this when I was drunk and throwing up...
9) I Will Make You Cry - Nelly Furtado SHE'S GORGEOUS and her voice can do that soft concerned cute girl thang...
10) Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World Fast driving music, hell yes.
11) Hard to Explain - The Strokes Another fast driving song.</div>

#49763  by Derithian
 Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:35 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>nah the best offspring song is bad habit....andthing past smash sucks more balls than your mom :)</div>

#49764  by Derithian
 Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:37 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>yeah we were all in love with gwen at one point...she's a hottie. dowsn't change the fact that the new album sucks shit</div>

#49774  by Gone to Shakers
 Fri Jun 21, 2002 3:22 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Huh? Genocide is ON Smash</div>

#49783  by Derithian
 Fri Jun 21, 2002 5:22 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>Shit yer right....oops</div>
 #49784  by Derithian
 Fri Jun 21, 2002 6:18 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>1)System of a Down - Chop Suey
2)System of a down - Sugar
3)Deadsy - The Key to Gramercy Park
4)Motorhead - Ace of Spades
5)Motorhead - Motorhead
6)Guns 'n Roses - Paradise City
7)Weezer - El Scorcho
8)Weezer - Undone (the sweater song)
9)Dead Kennedys - Winnebago Warrior
10)Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
11)Dead Keenedys - Stealing People's Mail
12)Dead Kennedys - I kill Children
13)The Misfits - Last Caress (needed on any good mix tape)
14)The Misfits - Mommy Can I go out and Kill Tonight
15)Suicidal Tendancies - I saw your Mommy
16)Eminem - Marshall Mathers
17)The Dropkick Murphys - Firestarter Karaoke
18)The Dropkick Murphys - Barroom Hero
19)Rancid - Hyena
20)Operation Ivy - Caution
21)Eminem - Without Me
22)Offspring - Bad Habit (the essential driving song
23)The Business - Drinking and Driving
24)CockSparrer - England Belongs to Me
25)La Peste - Emerald City
26)Cocksparrer - Running Riot
27)Eminem - Criminal
28)The Macc Lads - Beer, Sex, Chips, and Gravy
29)The Macc Lads - Do ya Love me (I fuck you don't I?)
30)Fear - New Yorks's All Right
31)Fear - Beef Bologne</div>

#49801  by Gone to Shakers
 Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:49 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Also, I think the stuff that came after Smash is better than the stuff before Smash, though Smash is their best album.</div>

#49804  by ManaMan
 Sun Jun 23, 2002 4:50 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Courier New"; text-align: left; '>I like short songs.</div>

#49806  by Derithian
 Sun Jun 23, 2002 7:44 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>yeah but you're a pussy so that's ok</div>

#49840  by Gone to Shakers
 Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:52 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Just because I can't stand the low quality guitar and screetchy voice of their lead singer on the Pre-smash stuff?</div>

#49842  by Gone to Shakers
 Wed Jun 26, 2002 7:15 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>No, it's because the stuff that was out before Smash is the type of music kids in grade 6 and 7 would listen to.</div>