The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• If you guys with strong stomachs get a chance to see "The Salton Sea", do so...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50037  by Agent 57
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:08 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I got a chance to see it on Friday night and it was really good. It's a drug-culture mystery/drama-type thing even though some of the scenes were freaking hilarious, starring Val Kilmer (who was very serviceable,) and it kicked much ass.

For whatever reason - some of the drug scenes were rather graphic, so that's my guess - the distribution company pulled it from its national rotation, so you'll probably only be able to see it in a small indie theater, if there's any of those around where you live. But like I said, if you get a chance to see it, do so.</div>

#50050  by Zeus
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:14 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Is it out on video yet? That's one of those I wanted to see but couldn't even find it in theatres</div>

#50054  by Agent 57
 Mon Jul 15, 2002 7:27 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I wouldn't think so, considering it's just making the indie theater circuit now.</div>