The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Am I the only one who saw Halloween Ressurection opening night?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50038  by Tessian
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:49 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Except for the 30 black people in the theatre probably... it looks like I'll be going home on the weekends to see movies back there; the only theatre in the area is 5 screens and CRAPPY at that. By far the worst theatre I've ever been to with a screen smaller than that of the one at the HUB's auditiorium.

As for the movie, it wasn't That bad! For the 8th installment I thought it'd absoluetly suck but it wasn't all That bad. I wouldn't recommend paying to see this unless you're really into horror movies like my roommate</div>

#50039  by Derithian
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 4:00 am
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>Agreed almolst completely.</div>

#50043  by Seeker
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:51 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>The last Halloween was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, I didn't so much mind the ones before it, and this one looks like it will be a lot better than H2O.</div>

#50044  by Seeker
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:56 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>"Mamma Mamma, it's red, it's raining red!" That's the only thing I can remember from any of the past movies, I forget which one it was.</div>

#50046  by Derithian
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:57 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>yep</div>

#50048  by Derithian
 Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:00 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>i think it was 2.....</div>