The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Ok, I saw Austin Powers 3 finally tonight and all I can say is that I laughed my fucking ass off almost the entire movie.  I could care less if they reused a ton of jokes, I laughed my ass off...a lot, and really, is that not the point?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50708  by Lox
 Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:04 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Ok, I saw Austin Powers 3 finally tonight and all I can say is that I laughed my fucking ass off almost the entire movie. I could care less if they reused a ton of jokes, I laughed my ass off...a lot, and really, is that not the point?</div>

#50719  by Zeus
 Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:31 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I laughed quite a bit too, but not nearly as much as I did for the first two. And if you actually spend ANY time analyzing it, you see it's not nearly as good a film as the prequels either</div>

#50723  by Lox
 Mon Sep 02, 2002 3:01 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>That's the problem right there. "Analyzing" Austin Powers just seems kind of dumb to me. It's friggin' Austin Powers, not Shawshank Redemption.</div>

#50729  by Zeus
 Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:04 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Hey, I'm not talkin' deep analysis, just "hey, what is the story and does it flow" type of analysis. And there is no story and it flows like a collection of bloopers. That was the problem with it</div>

#50732  by Lox
 Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:26 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Shaaaaaaaadup, Zeus!</div>

#50743  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:41 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Of course, who cares what Zeus says, Austin Powers III is easily the best =)</div>

#50744  by G-man Joe
 Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:53 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>You need to choose your battles better, Zeus. =8^)</div>