The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I'm sure those of you who care, probably already know....but just in case, there is now officially a DVD SCR SVCD of LotR:TTT. It's good quality...watch it and be pleased...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52956  by kali o.
 Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:15 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Or be embarrassed all over again...

"Wow Gandalf, King of the Horses you say? Well, sure don't look like nuttin but a regular horse save that it runs 1/3 mph."

Go get it.

Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Two.Towers.DVDSCR.SVCD-TDi

KO-</div>

#52958  by Zeus
 Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:51 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Grabbing it as we speak :-) Also, I'm gonna get rid of my VCD set of the first season of 24, do you want it? Just give me your addy and I'll mail it to you, I owe ya at least that. And I have all the eps from this season as well, I can up or burn them too if you want</div>
 #52960  by kali o.
 Sat Jan 11, 2003 3:59 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>But if you are getting rid of em anyway, I'll email you my addy this weekend.

KO-</div>

#52968  by Zeus
 Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:57 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>k. Like I said, I also have the first 9 eps of the new season, so if you want that as well, let me know</div>

#52983  by Zeus
 Tue Jan 14, 2003 12:31 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I can't burn it, unfortunately. It's 730MB for each of the two files. Let me try and split it then I'll let you know</div>