The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I didn't go into 28 Days Later with great expectations, but I was still kind of disappointed. It's not bad, but it does get a little slow at times, namely the beginning. I thought the zombies kicked ass, though. Too bad they had minimal screen time.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55666  by Torgo
 Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:27 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I didn't go into 28 Days Later with great expectations, but I was still kind of disappointed. It's not bad, but it does get a little slow at times, namely the beginning. I thought the zombies kicked ass, though. Too bad they had minimal screen time.</div>

#55680  by Zeus
 Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:21 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Wow, that's surprising. I've heard nothing but amazing things about this movie, sounds like an edgy RE-type movie</div>

#55712  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jul 05, 2003 3:17 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Except from Kali O. He must have been watching another workprint with only half of the movie on it.</div>