The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• As amazing as it sounds, Pirates of the Caribbean is well worth you cash to see in the theatres. I know, I know, it's based on a Disney ride, but it's a pretty good movie

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55782  by Zeus
 Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:39 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>As amazing as it sounds, Pirates of the Caribbean is well worth you cash to see in the theatres. I know, I know, it's based on a Disney ride, but it's a pretty good movie</div>

#55786  by Tessian
 Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:03 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I heard it was...and yet I haven't been on that ride in 4 years and completely forget about it. Wouldn't be able to tell ya what parts are based on it or not</div>

#55789  by the Gray
 Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:07 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Johnny Depp alone is worth the price of admission</div>

#55796  by Zeus
 Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:11 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I was referring more to the fact that it was actuallly based on a freakin' ride, not exactly the best source material</div>

#55810  by Kupek
 Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:57 am
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>That movie was a lot of fun. And yes, Johnny Depp is easily the highlight. The next best thing is the Keira Knightley. Everyone should go see it.</div>