The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Am I the only one who saw LXG (League of Extroadinary Gentlemen)?  I thought it was a pretty damn decent movie as long as you understood it was supposed to be unbelievable since it the chars are based on English folklore

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55814  by Tessian
 Thu Jul 17, 2003 4:17 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Am I the only one who saw LXG (League of Extroadinary Gentlemen)? I thought it was a pretty damn decent movie as long as you understood it was supposed to be unbelievable since it the chars are based on English folklore</div>

#55823  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:03 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>I've been hearding some really good reports of it. I really want to see it.</div>

#55853  by Lee S.
 Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:55 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>Actually, yeah, I saw it. And you're right, it's a fun movie to watch. It's the first movie in a long time that featured Sean Connery in which I actually enjoyed watching Sean Connery, and not just everybody BUT Sean Connery.</div>

#55884  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jul 26, 2003 11:45 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>You have a picky taste with actors/tresses.</div>