The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Now this is the shit I've been talking about! Extended edition Lord of the Rings being released to theatres world wide beginning in late November/early December.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #56123  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Aug 25, 2003 1:42 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>This is the announcement:

"New Line Cinema will release special expanded editions of the first two Lord of the Rings films in theaters worldwide two weeks before the Dec. 17 opening of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. The studio wants to refresh moviegoers' memories before the final installment arrives."

Maybe I will get to see all three back to back in theaters sooner than I hoped for =)</div>

#56124  by Eric
 Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:53 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Did anybody else here alot of bones cracking at the end of those movies in the theatres? :)</div>

#56127  by Tessian
 Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:07 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>They showed it on campus last year but I already owned it. Too long for me to sit in a theatre for</div>

#56130  by G-man Joe
 Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:59 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>LOL! No, but I did hear a lot of people say "I need to go pee!" I need to take a leak." I'm gonna wet my pants if I don't get to the bathroom NOW!"</div>