The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Liv Tyler, International Celebrity yet.....she's actually quite nice. Here's one journalist's view of her when he met her by chance.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #57172  by G-man Joe
 Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:33 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '><i>With the two press conferences over we had a couple of hours before the next scheduled event - entrance to the press pens on the parade route. This gave me time to nip back to the hotel and 'empty out' my camera flash cards to my laptop so that they could be re-used. As I approached the front entrance to The Duxton a limo pulled up and out stepped Liv Tyler with two security guys who were giving strong 'Keep away' looks to anyone who met their gaze. Liv and her guys headed towards the lifts as did I, and I headed for the other end to keep out of their way. Of course my lift came first and they moved towards it and I moved out the way. The guards were giving off a 'Don't even think about it' look as I pondered perhaps stepping into the lift as well, so I moved back and said 'Go ahead'.

Liv was having none of it. 'Come in. We can share. It was your lift. Please. Come in'. What a sweet lady! She made small talk about was I enjoying myself, what did I think of Wellington, but didn't remember our long conversation about music at the London premiere last year ('Was that the first premiere or the second one?') - guess I just didn't make enough of an impression from the 200 other similar events she must go to! The lift ride was over quickly enough, but it was encouraging to see that despite all the Hollywood glamour and glitz, Ms Tyler remains as nice and down-to-earth as you'd like her to be!
</i>

Of course, that doesn't quite gauge here actual humility.</div>

#57174  by Shellie
 Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:27 pm
<div style='font: 10pt georgia; text-align: left; '>I think Liv Tyler is the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. In certain scenes in LOTR, Im really taken back at her beauty, its like..wow..lol Shes not my type though ;)</div>

#57175  by G-man Joe
 Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:55 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>I want the two of you on the next "GGW Volume 25". =8^)</div>

#57176  by NEO_Ronin121
 Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:39 pm
<div style='font: 10pt ; text-align: left; '>ummm, tasty boobies me like, me so luv u long time now. hahaa...</div>