The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Tonight's episode of Angel, a testament to the show's brilliance (one of the best in history)...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #57685  by Crono
 Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:11 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Hoping that Eric and such are still fans of the show, but wow. It had the perfect mix of humor, plot resolution, brilliant consistency, etc. The kinda stuff that makes the show so good. "Who is Collin Farrel?" LOL. It's tough to explain overall, but it just came together so well; and it is some of the best writing the show has seen. At the ending, I wanted to tear up. But moreover, I realized that it was the way the episode had to end.</div>

#57687  by Eric
 Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:08 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>lol, I'm scared to read your post so I just went straight to reply, I didn't get to see it, so I'm trying to download it now, but I know it's gonna rock, episode #100!</div>

#57688  by Derithian
 Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:59 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>Yeah I'm working on the download of the last 2. I officially declare myself as an uber-nerd. go me.</div>

#57689  by Eric
 Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:11 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I'm getting Smallville too. :P</div>

#57690  by SineSwiper
 Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:53 am
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>Blah, you guys are just WB corporate whores.</div>

#57691  by Eric
 Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:48 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Shut the hell up and go back to your UPN.</div>

#57693  by Eric
 Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:58 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://flatdisk.net/angel/angel_ratings ... ngs.htm</a>

Here are the ratings BTW, just something to keep an eye on, so we're not surprised if it's canceled or renewed at season's end.</div>