The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Finally was able to download a good copy of Biggie & Tupac (the documentary). Pretty good film. And I can see why the filmmaker would have gotten threats, he makes some serious-ass allegations. Like everything else, it's on the FTP

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #60502  by Zeus
 Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:58 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Finally was able to download a good copy of Biggie & Tupac (the documentary). Pretty good film. And I can see why the filmmaker would have gotten threats, he makes some serious-ass allegations. Like everything else, it's on the FTP</div>

#60506  by Eric
 Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:17 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Is that the one with the British guy?</div>

#60512  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:21 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I got that one and Kurt and Courtney on DVD (even though you can usually catch them on MMM every month or two), both have all stuff that everybody already knows, but I'm a sucker for any kind of media on anything Tupac or Kurt Cobain. Both of them were Jesus.</div>

#60514  by Zeus
 Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:21 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I've had a helluva time finding it.</div>

#60523  by Sephy
 Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:23 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>Need the IP :)</div>