The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I wasn't much of a fan of the first one's gameplay but Female Vampires tend to be hot. :)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#60548  by ManaMan
 Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:33 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I bet you're hot for goth chicks. I bet you're a member of suicidegirls.com. :P</div>

#60549  by Zeus
 Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:55 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>And I'll bet you'll be the first in line to buy the October issue of Playboy as well.....</div>

#60552  by Eric
 Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:54 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Nah, but I can get the password, lol.</div>
 #60568  by Flip
 Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:10 am
<div style='font: 10pt Tahoma; text-align: left; '>"First women had to deal with being compared to genetically gifted models under perfect light conditions photographed by professionals.

Then it was genetically gifted models with plastic surgery under perfect light conditions photographed by professionals.

Then it was genetically gifted models with plastic surgery under perfect light conditions photographed by professionals with the help of photo-retouching.

Now its genetically impossible women created from scratch by men.

In the next phase, women kill kill us all and then just wear sweatpants everywhere."</div>

#60569  by Shellie
 Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:23 am
<div style='font: 10pt georgia; text-align: left; '>woot! lol</div>