The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anyone else watching Justice League Unlimited?  Thought it would suck, but it's pretty sweet.  Very funny...The Question singing boy band songs was too much....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #60650  by Ishamael
 Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:25 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Anyone else watching Justice League Unlimited? Thought it would suck, but it's pretty sweet. Very funny...The Question singing boy band songs was too much....</div>

#60652  by Derithian
 Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:03 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>pretty good. not half as good as Justice League was though. yet still some pretty good stuff. The hawk and dove ep sucked big time though</div>

#60657  by Ishamael
 Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:57 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>I actually think it's a little better on average (though I agree the Hawk and Dove ep was pretty weak). I think it's better because the humor is more grownup and they are a little more risque with the dialogue.</div>

#60662  by Eric
 Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:05 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I posted my thoughts a few threads down.</div>