The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just finished ep 90 of Naruto and the best way i can describe the kid is a fearless, loyal, brilliant idiot (no, that's not a typo). And he kicks a serious amount of ass, too. Just when you think he's done for he pulls something out of his ass. Great seri

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #61283  by Zeus
 Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:53 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Just finished ep 90 of Naruto and the best way i can describe the kid is a fearless, loyal, brilliant idiot (no, that's not a typo). And he kicks a serious amount of ass, too. Just when you think he's done for he pulls something out of his ass. Great series</div>

#61287  by Eric
 Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:51 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Wait until the episode 95-96 arc.</div>

#61290  by Zeus
 Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:57 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>If this is going where i think it is, it'll be grrrrreeat!</div>

#61292  by Zeus
 Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:00 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Speaking of which, I think the Naruto/Gaara right ranks right up there with the Group 7/Zabuze-Haku and Rock Lee/Gaara fights. And Sasuke is a pussy now :-) But his brother kicks an insane amount of ass</div>