The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I hate Smallville Finales...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #87290  by Eric
 Thu May 19, 2005 6:01 am
I really hate how they end each and every season with a 6 month cliffhanger, it's just downright annoying.
 #87315  by Lox
 Thu May 19, 2005 9:42 am
Eric wrote:I really hate how they end each and every season with a 6 month cliffhanger, it's just downright annoying.
I saw the 1st few eps and this last one.

So what's been going on this season? :)

#87337  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu May 19, 2005 11:12 am
Where's Kent? I'm sure he has something to say about this.
 #87434  by Eric
 Sat May 21, 2005 5:17 am
Lox wrote:
Eric wrote:I really hate how they end each and every season with a 6 month cliffhanger, it's just downright annoying.
I saw the 1st few eps and this last one.

So what's been going on this season? :)
Graduation. Lana had a new boyfriend, who had a secret Agenda. She almost boned him, but didn't. Chloe found out about Clark's powers, but Clark doesn't know, and she's constantly saving his life because of that.

Magic hurts him

He spent the entire season gathering 3 elemental stones for his birth father Jo-Rel

Lex is becoming extremely evil, he literally snapped in the finale. Linoel went from evil, to good, then back to evil again, it looked like he died in the finale, but I doubt it.

Clark is going to the community college to keep the show going(Although the show's developers originally said it would end when HS ended. >_>)

And you have your random freak of the week plots.

Lois Lane showed up for about 12 random episodes, including living in Clark's house for a while. >_>

Yeah I think that about sums it all up.

#87791  by kent
 Fri May 27, 2005 10:22 am
Barret wrote:Where's Kent? I'm sure he has something to say about this.
i use to watch it all the time but i pretty much stopped watching TV other than football since playing FFXI.

the season finales were always annoying when i did watch the show.

and Lana is still very hot.