The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Atmosphere's New Album drops on Oct 4th!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #91992  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:56 am
If you've been keeping up with my latest rants about him, this is his 5th album with beatmaster Ant in 8 years. Check out what RSE has to say about it at www.rhymesayers.com.

Needless to say I'm very excited about this. I need this album and Overcast! and then I have all of his CD's, but then he's got all of these Mixed Tapes called Sad Clown Bad Dub series and Headshots that are, unfortunately out of print. *sigh*

If you guys haven't had a chance to check him out, I recommend listening to a few songs off these Albums.

Se7en's Travels

Lifter Puller
Reflections
Why The Caged Bird Sings I Know
Denvermolorado
National Disgrace

God Love's Ugly

Hair
Song About A Friend
Saves the Day
Modern Man's Hustle

Lucy Ford, The Atmosphere EP's

Guns and Cigarettes
Don't Ever Fucking Question That
It Goes

Then there is this album that came out with a lot of the Headshots and Sad Clown stuff that they put on one album with some great songs. It's called 'Se7en'

Jackpot/Swept Away
Sep Sev Game Show Theme
Molly Cool
Abusing The Rib

The Second Disc with 'Se7en' has the headshots stuff and the only one I like off that is the Multiples Reprise, really dark.

#93768  by Nev
 Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:45 pm
I must have missed this last month for some reason.

I like Slug OK, but I don't really listen to any of his stuff regularly - his freestyles with Murs on Felt were pretty good, I thought. Slug always sounds like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown to me, though given his childhood, it's quite understandable.