The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Pac's Life - Tupac, to be released November 21st

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #102039  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:32 am
Just a heads up. I am not sure how many Tupac fans there are. He's been dead for years, and this is his 6th posthumous album. His last album had one of the best rap songs of all time on it, Ghetto Gospel, so I have high expectations for this album =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxR4AweLeXE

#102041  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:00 pm
Hmm, someone is trying to rain on Jay-Z's parade then.

#102066  by Nev
 Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:12 am
Pac forever, man. I want a shirt that says "What Would Pac Do?"

#102083  by Julius Seeker
 Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:48 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzTW96e-dxY

When he describes the movie, Juice, that he starred in. It's a great movie, he had a very strong presence in the movie, on the level of Edward Norton in American History X.

#102107  by Kupek
 Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:15 am
Is all of this just unreleased material he recorded before he died? (Yeah, I know, what else could it be? But I need to get the topic going somehow.) It seems unusual to me that an artist would have this much unreleased material.

#102139  by Julius Seeker
 Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:32 pm
I love that song, one of the greatest of all times.

#102158  by Nev
 Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:22 am
Kupek wrote:Is all of this just unreleased material he recorded before he died? (Yeah, I know, what else could it be? But I need to get the topic going somehow.) It seems unusual to me that an artist would have this much unreleased material.
As it seems to many, many other people. :D

There are still those who still feel 2Pac faked his own death. Quite honestly, even with as much credibility as this usually costs me, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's true. As you said, it's quite unusual to have that much unreleased material - and of that caliber as well, since he's had a few number one hits since he's been, errr, "gone".

#102168  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:17 pm
I think that Tupac could see some chart topping this year or early next with his upcoming album. There isn't really any major competition, Tupac Shakur vs. Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado =P

#102172  by Eric
 Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:16 pm
Nev wrote:
Kupek wrote:Is all of this just unreleased material he recorded before he died? (Yeah, I know, what else could it be? But I need to get the topic going somehow.) It seems unusual to me that an artist would have this much unreleased material.
As it seems to many, many other people. :D

There are still those who still feel 2Pac faked his own death. Quite honestly, even with as much credibility as this usually costs me, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's true. As you said, it's quite unusual to have that much unreleased material - and of that caliber as well, since he's had a few number one hits since he's been, errr, "gone".
Suge was in the car at the time. I'm sure he'd check to make sure that was the type of gun wound he wasn't coming back from. :)