The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Saw 3 anyone?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #102215  by Zeus
 Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:09 am
Surprised no one posted anything about this one. I personally loved the first two and even though the third isn't getting great reviews, they've earned one more from me.

Anyone see this? Impressions? Anyone care to see this?

#102216  by Tessian
 Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:55 am
I am actually seeing it at 2:30pm tomorrow (Saturday) so I'll let you know.

I just watched the first 2 last week and loved them as well...but I hear this one is a Lot goorier than the first two...which will be a problem for me.

We shall see

#102235  by Tessian
 Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:34 pm
Ok I just got back from seeing it...

Definitely by far the goriest of the three. The first 20 minutes alone are worse than the entire first 2 movies combined IMO. A part later in the movie was the first scene I had to cover my eyes from since Ghostbusters came out when I was 5...

Aside from it being the goriest movie this year, it was also still a very good movie. It ties up the entire series very well and doesn't dissapoint I thought. It's nice how it also keeps referring back to earlier movies and elaborating on them (one scene shows how they set up the "game" that was the basis of the first movie)

If you enjoyed the first two and want some closure and don't mind the extra oodles of gore, go for it.