The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Death Note Anime.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #102991  by Eric
 Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:22 pm
Gotta love crazy Light.

#103003  by Julius Seeker
 Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 am
This actually makes me want to watch this anime now =P

#103145  by Don
 Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:36 pm
That's pretty normal for Light. He gets far more twisted it terms of looks as it goes on. It reminds me of Shakespeare when the guys would say something aside that'd totally give away they're the bad guy but no one can hear it. If someone just sneak around him and see his face whenever he turns around to do this manical laugh, they'll know he's the evil one for sure!

#103146  by M'k'n'zy
 Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:46 pm
Speaking of the anime what are everyones thoughts so far? Myself, I think they are doing an incredible job so far.

#119881  by Zeus
 Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 pm
M'k'n'zy wrote:Speaking of the anime what are everyones thoughts so far? Myself, I think they are doing an incredible job so far.
So far? I finished it about 6 months ago. Is there a sequel anime I'm missing out on here? Or are we talking about the US airing?

#119883  by Eric
 Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:47 pm
Zeus wrote:
M'k'n'zy wrote:Speaking of the anime what are everyones thoughts so far? Myself, I think they are doing an incredible job so far.
So far? I finished it about 6 months ago. Is there a sequel anime I'm missing out on here? Or are we talking about the US airing?
Look at the date on the post Zeus. :0