The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I wish I was as genious as Zach Braff

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #103948  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:58 pm
...see "The Last Kiss".

That is all.

#104072  by Blotus
 Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:11 pm
It's an Italian movie remake. And Garden State sucked balls. Get over your Braff man crush, Bert!

#104074  by Imakeholesinu
 Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:18 pm
At least I don't like getting it from behind from Ish. You like that virtual cock up your ass don't you?

#104075  by Blotus
 Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:26 pm
Ish has a virtual cock?

#104081  by Kupek
 Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:58 pm
Is the title intentionally ironic? "SMRT. I am so smart."

In related news, I loved Garden State and I'm addicted to Scrubs.

#104089  by Nev
 Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:11 am
Garden State was awesome.

Blotus must have broken his shlong masturbating to Natalie Portman in that movie, or maybe to Zach himself, and he's just never gotten over the bitterness.

Sad, really. For shame, Blotus! ;)

#104092  by Zeus
 Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Black Lotus wrote:It's an Italian movie remake. And Garden State sucked balls. Get over your Braff man crush, Bert!
Looks like I'm the only one that agrees with you Lotus. I tried very hard to watch Garden State. After 35 minute of absolutely no plot movement and uninteresting, dumbass characters, I turned it off. I just couldn't force myself to watch it. At least if you watch something that's horribly bad (like the Star Wars Holiday Special or Cellular or Taxi) you're trying to see just how bad it'll be; there's SOME reason to keep going. With Garden State, the characters and the film as a whole just seemed uninterested in what was going on. Really, I don't really hate the film, I just didn't care to keep going. It was so bland and dull I stopped watching it before I fell asleep.

Time to go commit suicide now :-)

#104093  by Blotus
 Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:19 pm
As a point of reference, I find Scrubs quite amusing.

And just to fuel the fire more, Natalie Portman and Ian Holm were wasted on that piece of garbage movie.

#104095  by Zeus
 Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:08 pm
Black Lotus wrote:As a point of reference, I find Scrubs quite amusing.

And just to fuel the fire more, Natalie Portman and Ian Holm were wasted on that piece of garbage movie.
Portman may be cute, but she's not Oscar-calibur actress. Holm, on the other hand, is excellent

#104099  by Nev
 Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:12 am
Black Lotus wrote:As a point of reference, I find Scrubs quite amusing.

You're a valueless pile of man-shaped affrontery. She was amazing. I still remember that scene where they go to the crazy millionaire's house and he's shooting arrows up in the air, and she tugs her ears.