The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Picture of Megatron from Transformers

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#104272  by Chris
 Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:49 pm
yer almost as bad as c omic fans........what.....they changed that character from the 50's a tiny bit......I'm never reading comics again.......stop yer bitching it's going to rock....or if it sucks at least it will still look freaking badass

#104281  by Kupek
 Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:04 pm
Transformers were silly to begin with.

Get.
Over.
It.

#104308  by Zeus
 Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Kupek wrote:Transformers were silly to begin with.

Get.
Over.
It.
To you. I liked them the way they were.

Learn.
To.
Accept.
That.

#104309  by Zeus
 Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:42 pm
Chris Hansbrough wrote:yer almost as bad as c omic fans........what.....they changed that character from the 50's a tiny bit......I'm never reading comics again.......stop yer bitching it's going to rock....or if it sucks at least it will still look freaking badass
This pic was more for you guys here who were interested in the film than a vehicle for me bitching. That's why I was more subdued in my comments.

I embrace change more than anyone I know. But what I don't like and what I keep saying over and over again is change for the wrong reasons that degrade the original product. This is clearly one of those times IMO.

The Star Wars Special Edition I mostly liked for instance.

#104312  by Ishamael
 Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:34 pm
Kupek wrote:Transformers were silly to begin with.

Get.
Over.
It.
Get.
The.
Rope!!!!
 #104315  by Lox
 Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:48 pm
Ishamael wrote:
Zeus wrote:http://www.mania.com/53306.html

My poor Transformers, they're getting Ished beyond all recognition.

R.I.P. guys...and close your eyes in Cybertron heaven
Damn you, Zeus. It's they're getting LOXED, dammit, LOXED. Don't they teach you anything up there? Fucking Canadians...
No, no. Ished was the correct term. If he thought they had improved the design and made it the greatest thing ever, then he would have used Loxed. :)

#104338  by Flip
 Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:51 am
Hmm, shouldnt a tern have a basis? When did Lox get Loxed? I've always thought he was the greatest thing ever. *butt sechs?*

#104426  by SineSwiper
 Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:19 am
Pearl Harbor still sucks.

#104456  by Zeus
 Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:43 am
SineSwiper wrote:Pearl Harbor still sucks.
Other than The Rock, which was excellent thanks to Cage and Connery, everything he's made isn't worth the download not to mention your ticket price. I'd rather have my two hours than watch any of his other garbage.