The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anderson's Castlevania dead

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#106100  by Eric
 Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:34 pm
That you do Zeus, that you do.

#106110  by Blotus
 Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:14 pm
Thank god.

#106137  by Zeus
 Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:36 pm
I don't have overly high hopes either but he is the only one to make decent video game movies. He's a better alternative than any non-big director out there right now

#106138  by Eric
 Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:47 pm
I can see it now, Alucard is gonna be some punk rocker who totally rebels against his dad, and thinks he's "Not with the hip program".

*sigh*

#106156  by Zeus
 Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:19 pm
Eric wrote:I can see it now, Alucard is gonna be some punk rocker who totally rebels against his dad, and thinks he's "Not with the hip program".

*sigh*
No, man, they're going to have some chick called Jenny who's going to get between Richter and Maria in a love triangle which will cause Maria to start showing affection towards Alucard who will be disinterested due to his obsession with the resurrection of Dracula, making him all the more attractive to Maria. Then we'll find out that it's Jenny who's the key to the resurrection of Dracula which will make both Alucard and Richter give her tons of attention furthering Maria's jealousy of her. In the end, Jenny will turn out to be the key heroine, after being the key to the resurrection, with the help of Alucard, Richter, and Maria and they will all form the Dracula Covenant and will dedicate the their lives and the lives of their children (Richter ends up with Maria and Alucard gets Jenny) to fending off Dracula and his centinnial resurrections.

Sequels to follow :-)

#106158  by Nev
 Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:07 pm
Next week on My So-Called Castlevania!

#106161  by Eric
 Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:50 pm
*sob* *sob*

#106169  by SineSwiper
 Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:15 pm
According to Dread Central, Paul W.S. Anderson is no longer writing or directing the Rogue Pictures video game adaptation, Castlevania.

The film was described as a fresh take on the much-filmed Dracula legend, mining back to its genesis in the story of the Romanian prince Vlad the Impaler.

Anderson will instead concentrate on developing a remake of Death Race 2000, titled Death Race 3000.

No word on if production will continue on Castlevania.
---
That paragraph speaks volumes.

#106172  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:49 am
Anderson!