The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Superbad, watch it.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #109844  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:12 pm
Like I said. It'll have you laughing unless you're Kupek or Tessian. Plus an old friend of my sister's acts in it.
 #109846  by Zeus
 Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:48 pm
The Seeker wrote:Like I said. It'll have you laughing unless you're Kupek or Tessian. Plus an old friend of my sister's acts in it.
Which one?
 #109850  by Tessian
 Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:38 pm
The Seeker wrote:Like I said. It'll have you laughing unless you're Kupek or Tessian. Plus an old friend of my sister's acts in it.
What makes you say that? I thought it looked pretty good from the previews. Not a movie I'd pay to see in a theatre, but then again there's not many that I would anyway.
 #109858  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 pm
Zeus wrote:
Which one?
The one who plays Becka, with the line "I want to give you a blow J" she was the shorter one of the two female leads, with kind of curly hair.
 #109865  by Blotus
 Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:43 pm
The Seeker wrote:
Zeus wrote:
Which one?
The one who plays Becka, with the line "I want to give you a blow J" she was the shorter one of the two female leads, with kind of curly hair.
I'd do her.

Funny movie. Anything Michael Cera says is funny... he'll always be George Michael Bluth to me.
 #109901  by Zeus
 Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:42 pm
Black Lotus wrote:
The Seeker wrote:
Zeus wrote: Which one?
I'd do her.

Funny movie. Anything Michael Cera says is funny... he'll always be George Michael Bluth to me.
She's Becka? So a big supporting role (that's not all that's big with her.. :-)

He basically was George Michael in that flick, just a slightly older one with more vulgar lines.

#109955  by RentCavalier
 Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:15 am
Superbad is amazingly good--it's funny as shit, and has a great story too.
 #110014  by Ishamael
 Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:18 pm
Black Lotus wrote:
I'd do her.
A fun game to play with these kinds of movies is "Find the Female You Wouldn't Do". Off the top of my head, I can only remember a couple - the fat kid's mom and the home economics teacher. And that's pretty much it. I'm including random background chicks and females with tiny roles in my calculations.

Almost every woman on screen was non-debatable bangable, which is the highest possible rating. I'm guessing very few females would say the same for the guys. :)