The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Future Bleach eps on YouTube. Surprise enemy...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#111447  by Eric
 Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:08 am
Could you try this message again, more spoilers next time please! :)

Maybe a link or 2!

#111449  by Ishamael
 Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 am
Eric wrote:Could you try this message again, more spoilers next time please! :)

Maybe a link or 2!
Fair enough. Here's a link to part one of ep 51 to get you started.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lByNxL2Q2jg& ... ed&search=

Subtitles only, no dubs.

If you want to see a particularly badass ep involving aforementioned badass mentioned above, skip to episode 61....which I conveniently link here (part1):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UCHrt5ik9pY& ... ed&search=

Part2 of ep 61 has one of the sweetest scenes ever. ;)

#111450  by Eric
 Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:48 am
Damnit Ish, I'd slap you upside the head if you were in arm range lol.

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about, but you're obviously following the American Dub on Adult Swim. While the Japanese version is like 90 episodes ahead. =o

I'm fairly sure everyone here follows Bleach's Sub, and not the Dub, though I could be mistaken.

#111454  by Nev
 Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:39 am
Slap him anyway. We definitely need more crazy, wacky, Ish-slapping hijinx up in this beast! ;)

#111470  by Ishamael
 Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:17 pm
Eric wrote: I'm fairly sure everyone here follows Bleach's Sub, and not the Dub, though I could be mistaken.
I underestimated the level of nerdom here. You guys probably have proof-of-concept storyboards for future issues of the Japanese manga!

Well, I for one was very surprised by what I saw on those youtube eps.

And damn, is the American version really 90 freakin' eps behind? For some reason, I figured the Japanese version had already run its course.

#111474  by Eric
 Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 am
Ishamael wrote:
Eric wrote: I'm fairly sure everyone here follows Bleach's Sub, and not the Dub, though I could be mistaken.
I underestimated the level of nerdom here. You guys probably have proof-of-concept storyboards for future issues of the Japanese manga!

And damn, is the American version really 90 freakin' eps behind? For some reason, I figured the Japanese version had already run its course.
Come on Ish, you watched Inuyasha, you know the drill. :)

#111477  by SineSwiper
 Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:39 am
Wow...I mean wow. I guess Ish doesn't watch Naruto then.

To his credit, I watched the dub until about episode 30, and then I gave up trying to get it once a week, and switched to the sub. Now, I'm back to that once a week mode.

Oh, and anime on YouTube sucks ass. Just get it from DB.

#111478  by Nev
 Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:11 am
Eric wrote:
Ishamael wrote:

Isn't that the one Scott Ransoomair described as "Dragon Ball Z for girls"?

(Just playin' with ya, Ish)

#111487  by Eric
 Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Nev wrote:
Eric wrote:
Ishamael wrote: I underestimated the level of nerdom here. You guys probably have proof-of-concept storyboards for future issues of the Japanese manga!

lol, it is DBZ for girls. :p

#111625  by Ishamael
 Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:44 pm
Nev wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out who the heck Scott Ransoomair is. :)

#111626  by Ishamael
 Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:47 pm
Eric wrote:
Yeah, it's the same thing I guess. For some reason, I thought Bleach was one of these Cowboy Bebop deals were it only ran for one season. I think I thought that because Bleach always shows the episode number before the show starts. And it seemed like shows that did this had limited runs, but I guess that's wrong.

#111627  by Ishamael
 Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:49 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Wow...I mean wow. I guess Ish doesn't watch Naruto then.

To his credit, I watched the dub until about episode 30, and then I gave up trying to get it once a week, and switched to the sub. Now, I'm back to that once a week mode.

I still hate Naruto, but I still haven't given it more than 2 episodes to grow on me, so I'm probably not being fair.

BTW, what does DB stand for? (I'm guessing it's a Bittorrent site).

#111628  by Eric
 Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:54 pm
Ishamael wrote:

I still hate Naruto, but I still haven't given it more than 2 episodes to grow on me, so I'm probably not being fair.

DB is the group that fansubs Naruto/Bleach....and Pokemon >_>

#111643  by Zeus
 Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:25 am
Ishamael wrote:

www.dattebayo.com

Naruto needs 15 episodes to catch you. If you don't like it by then, you never will.

#111655  by Ishamael
 Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:38 am
Zeus wrote:
www.dattebayo.com

Naruto needs 15 episodes to catch you. If you don't like it by then, you never will.
Awesome, thanks for the link. I'll check 'em out.