The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• So the new anime season started in Japan about a month ago

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #113110  by M'k'n'zy
 Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:43 pm
And I picked up entirely too many new shows. I have started collecting Blue Drop, Bamboo Blade, Dragonaut - The Resonance, Clannad, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Gundam 00, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Night Wizard, and Rental Magica, all of which I am very much enjoying. Fortunatly as I started all fo this Claymore, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, iDOLM@STER XENOGLOSSIA & Lucky Star all came to an end, so its not as overwhelming as it could have been. I was wondering what some of the other anime people here might have started watching.

#113113  by Tessian
 Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:06 pm
holy crap man... do you watch anime for a living? That's way too many names to throw out there at once like that!

I'm currently only watching Genshiken 2 and Bleach... also whatever random anime I can pull off of Netflix too.

#113117  by M'k'n'zy
 Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:22 pm
I don't watch it for a living, but I am generally awake several hours longer than my wife, and that gives me plenty of time to game/watch anime.

#113123  by SineSwiper
 Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:47 pm
Heh, how many hours do you sleep?

I'm only watching Naruto and Bleach. I finished Ergo Proxy and I need to finish up the Hellsing OVA (watching on the last dub; totally awesome so far). The FMA movie was awesome, too.

#113140  by M'k'n'zy
 Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:25 pm
SineSwiper wrote:Heh, how many hours do you sleep?

I'm only watching Naruto and Bleach. I finished Ergo Proxy and I need to finish up the Hellsing OVA (watching on the last dub; totally awesome so far). The FMA movie was awesome, too.
Bad news you wont get anymore Hellsing OVA dub, Geneon is closing all of its US offices, and anything not scheduled to release before I think the middle of this month will not be released.

#113172  by SineSwiper
 Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 am
M'k'n'zy wrote:Bad news you wont get anymore Hellsing OVA dub, Geneon is closing all of its US offices, and anything not scheduled to release before I think the middle of this month will not be released.
Damn, that really sucks. Hopefully, the voice actors will find some good work.

#113179  by M'k'n'zy
 Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:33 pm
SineSwiper wrote:
M'k'n'zy wrote:Bad news you wont get anymore Hellsing OVA dub, Geneon is closing all of its US offices, and anything not scheduled to release before I think the middle of this month will not be released.
Damn, that really sucks. Hopefully, the voice actors will find some good work.
Yeah there were a couple of shows that they had licenced that I was really looking forward to them starting to release, and now they wont get to it.